Donnerstag, 13. August 2009


Das Mühle Spiel oder/or The Mill Game

What you need, you can find out in the pictures, and about ca. 40€ or 55$ for the material.
It's better to go to a Copy-Shop to let make an UV-resistent Print of the Picture. The glas is 4mm; don't take it in PVC.

I hope you like it and I was able to inspire your own creativity a little bit.
It makes a lot of fun for me to create my own mill game.


Velvet Underground
"Live In Europe '93"
The Whole Thing

"flac"





Disc One
01. We're Gonna Have A Real Good Time Together
02. Venus In Furs
03. Guess I'm Falling In Love
04. Afterhours
05. All Tomorrow's Parties
06. Some Kinda Love
07. I'll Be Your Mirror
08. Beginning To See The Light
09. The Gift
10. Sister Ray (I Heard Her Call My Name)
11. Femme Fatale

Disc Two
01. Hey Mr. Rain
02. Sweet Jane
03. Band Introduction
04. White Light / White Heat
05. I'm Sticking With You
06. Black Angel's Death Song
07. Rock 'N' Roll
08. I Can't Stand It
09. I'm Waiting For The Man
10. Heroin
11. Pale Blue Eyes
12. Coyote

Source:
L'Olympia, Paris, France, June 16, 1993


https://mega.nz/#!86IS3ARJ!AobwAG-WV9_BzGKvBRIkHToS5NefW_1Pxy89o2UWAWI

1 Kommentar:

  1. Thank you but I don't think this is the whole thing. There are 3 tracks from Disc 1 and 4 tracks from Disc 2...am I mistaken or did I miss something?

    AntwortenLöschen