Freitag, 11. August 2017










Most of my recordings incl. Art you can find on other sits in MP3
Uploaders do what they want, even when you tell them not to
upload in MP3:
However, this is the original site created in 2009. I stopped, cause
of VVMO, selling these recordings for money.

2017

I open my site again for downloading always in lossless flac.

 

All Download-Links are permanent, no hidden commercials and spams
and so it's the easiest way to get what you're looking for.




What I bring you is my whole collection of not released Velvet Underground Concerts, Outtakes, Acetates and More.

All of cover-arts (except them from the industrial Bootleggers) I did by myself and you can find tehm over the whole internet. If you you my work, you also know my style!


IMPORTANT

This is merely a Blog for audio and video recordings of Velvet Underground (ROIO) which have not been officially released. No audio or video content is hosted here. I only provide meta information files for the ROIOs.

If you're an artist (or a legal representative of an artist or its estate) and you don't want your ROIOs shared on this Blog for free among your fans, you may opt out any time by sending an e-mail to me (chrigud@gmx.at). I will then put you in my list of not allowed artists, known as the NAB list. This will halt all sharing of your ROIOs using this Blog within minutes. BTW, the ROIOs exist, you can't make them vanish. So, why not let your fans get them for free from one another instead of having to purchase them from commercial bootleggers on auction sites?


If you download a concert
do not sell anywhere!!!

Share it for free and always in flac or other lossless formates

Thank you very much

Every concert contains art-work in PNG 360 lossless. Some are X-Large, others fits exactly in a jewel-case


My most important contacts in the past were
Mike Kostek of VUAS
Louis F. Schürmann
Hias Schaschko
Gordon (lurid)
Michael (mjg196)
&
MOST
Guido Piccinetti from Italy (he died in a car accident in 1994)

This was the last letter I received. From his wife Isabella

Guido was "the" european Fan from the first hour and I'm very proud, that I was albe to get in touch with him. Most of my records and tapes of Lou Reed And of the Velvet Underground are from him. I don't know if he was a founder, but he was involved in the famous lable "Aulica Records" which released the fantastic "End Col Ave" of Velvet Underground.

Last Point:

You love Lou Reed and you're a true Rock'N' Roller? So please share your rarities. I know, you don't get money and even no 'Thank you' for what you're sharing. What do you have, when you're the only person who has a tape nobody can hear, only you? Why not sharing with other fans? You will have more satisfy to give than to take.





2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi There,
    I Just Discover The Blog Is Open Again And I Want To Thank You So Much For Your Great Offering To All Of Us.
    You Are A Great Guy !
    Cheers.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. La Monte Young Trio for strings
    info: https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/21558718-La-Monte-Young-Trio-For-Strings
    links: (2 part zip archive)
    https://www16.zippyshare.com/v/2IMlDQrz/file.html
    https://www16.zippyshare.com/v/ffGtfESX/file.html

    AntwortenLöschen